This is gonna be a short post....maybe....maybe not. I will do a bit of explaining here and there and that tends to get a little long.
::I had a good day today. I got to see Maverick. For anyone (if anyone even does) reading this, Maverick is my boyfriend. It was a good visit but sooooo fucking long. I almost fell asleep twice. I go back on Saturday. We are having a food visit. He gets to taste my cooking. I hope he likes it. I have not cooked for him yet. He says anything that isn't chicken he is ok with lol.
::I recently found out that a friend of mine, (A. Holbrook) passed away in the last 48 hours. Unless you know how, I am not going to tell you. It is a sad thing to hear someone so young passing away. I went to high school with this guy for 3 1/2 years. We weren't good friends but we knew each other. We had a lot of the same classes. I knew him though. It is crazy how things can change so easily with just the cock of a gun.
Ok like I said.....short post. Really short post. I am so effin tired. I will find more to talk about later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YAY, you have a blog!!! Thx for the comment on mine :) It's exactly what I needed to hear.
ReplyDelete