Thursday, May 7, 2009

Life as I know it....

Why do I even try? I mean seriously. I try to be a good person....I try to help others out. I think that my roommate is just too self-centered to give a shit. She is sick. I tried to help. Tried to be nice...because it seemed like the nice thing to do. I guess not. She got all pissy. What the fuck ever. I don't give a shit anymore. I am tired of being treated like a servant. I cook. I drive her all over town. I have a job now and the only thing she cares about is that she won't have a ride home on the days she works. Boo fucking hoo. Your skinny...you can walk. And she is complaining about having to work 40 hour weeks over the summer....40 FUCKING hours???? That is nothing. I worked 60 hour weeks last year. I had two jobs. Two full time jobs. And she can't handle ONE temporary full time job. Ugh lazy people....
I have a wonderful man in my life. One I do believe I am falling for....pretty damn hard I might add. I know he is falling for me too....but he doesn't have to tell my Mom that!!!!! Now all I am going to hear for the next month is how I am ruining my life for some guy....and how I should have moved to Texas when she did. I would be safe there. I would find a nice Texan Cowboy to settle down with. Who gives a shit? I sure as hell don't. I was going to be just as miserable there as I am here. So whats the fucking point? I do believe I can say this truthfully...I love Maverick. James Henry Kauble....I am in love with him. So why am I so afraid to talk to my Mom about it. She says that we are like, "Best Friends" I don't think so but whatever. I should be able to tell her everything...especially now that I am an adult.
Ok...I think I got what I needed off my chest....at least for now. I don't know. Maybe I need to start smoking again. I was always calm when I smoked. -facedesk-
--Peace--

No comments:

Post a Comment